Male Alpacas for sale
Hensting Ash Stud MaleHuacaya, £4,000
A Perfect example of a tuxedo Grey alpaca, both rare and also a magnificent example. This male will make a wonderful herd sire. Both his frame and fleece are balanced and admirable with a generous covering of fleece, which is bright and uniform in colour. Each staple is well aligned and uniform across the saddle.
Hensting JetSuri, £2,500
Jet is an impressive Suri Male alpaca and ready to start work, he is unproven but were sure he will take up the job with vigor just like his sire Kendo The fleece is all it should be with a very long staple and crimp. He is very close to fawn but we are listing as White depends on the day or judge that sees him. He will make an ideal suri stud and will give presents to any herd
Hensting Cerro de PascoHuacaya, £3,000
Hensting Cerro de Pasco a 50% Accoyo blood line. This male came from Shanbrooke Accoyo Shere Revenge of GHA who mated Hensting Airel, a super fine white female over a very dense proven male also pure white.
Hensting IcaHuacaya, £5,000
Hensting Ica well what can I say I was waiting for this male before he was even born. His farther is our very own Black stud male Grand Design and his Mother Hensting Buttercup, one of our best females by far.
Fill out our contact form and we will get back to you by return
We have a number of Elite Male Alpacas currently for sale. Alpacas: Pregnant Females, Stud Males, Wether's / male field pets, male alpacas for sale UK, We also have a passion for walking our alpacas so why not book up and come and spend the morning with us, or better still why not come and be the keeper and learn a day in the life of an alpaca keeper. Please complete the contact form for additional requirements or if you wish to enquire about any of our other Alpacas featured on the site. remember we have lots of Alpacas and if you don’t see what you want here just give us a call
Just some of the reasons to buy a male alpaca...
- Alpacas are robust, easy to care for animals
- Alpacas are gentle on the environment. They have soft feet and only 2 toes, and they thrive on native grasses.
- Alpacas are gentle on fences they do not challenge fences. They do not need electric fencing or barbed wire.
- Alpacas are gentle with children, curious and intelligent and fun to be around.
- Alpacas do kill foxes and protect lambs, kids and chickens. Use them to guard your livestock.
- Alpacas do not need to be muzzled as they only have teeth on the bottom
- The alpaca community is vibrant and supportive with shows, seminars, workshops and marketing, check out British Alpaca website.
- Alpacas are a growth primary industry, still in its infancy.
- Alpacas can replace your ride-on mower!
- Alpaca manure will ensure your garden has never looked better, you can even grow seeds straight out of it, without the need to rot it down.
- Alpaca fibre is exquisite. It’s warm, soft, light, durable, allergy free, and has outstanding thermal properties. Demand from local and international fleece buyers is insatiable. UK needs more breeders of good animals.
Male alpacas are more aggressive than females and tend to establish dominance of their herd group. In some cases, alpha males will immobilize the head and neck of a weaker or challenging male in order to show their strength and dominance.