Booking Alpaca Walking | Hensting Alpacas
120 Minutes (morning) 90 Minutes (afternoon) Walking with Alpacas | Llamas Hensting Alpacas
Children must be a minimum of 8yrs old to attend the Alpaca Walk & accompanied by an adult.
Please note do not turn up if you don't have a ticket as we won't be able to let you in. Please also note we do not host Children's Parties
- NEW for School Summer Holidays starting Friday 3rd June then from July 22nd - 26th August, due to high demand we are now opening afternoon walks on Friday afternoons as well as every Saturday afternoon
- VOUCHERS Vouchers are now available to purchase in the booking tool below these vouchers are valid for 6 months from date of purchase and cannot be extended
- MAKE A NEW BOOKING Please click BOOKING TOOL BELOW and scroll to your chosen date.
- HOW TO PAY We are using STRIPE as our payment providers, they are 100% SECURE GAURENTEED you can choose to pay via credit/debit card). once you are booked and paid you will receive an email with your tickets in to download
- GOT A VOUCHER Scroll the calendar choose your day, choose your voucher type ie 2 people 1 alpaca. Choose 1 from dropdown as 1 = 1 ticket . PUT YOUR CODE IN THE BOX AT END OF FORM called "purchase method"
- NEW for School Summer Holidays starting Friday 3rd June - July 15th, due to high demand we are now opening afternoon walks on Friday afternoons as well as every Saturday afternoon
- 2022 PRICES (1 person 1 Alpaca @ £26) (2 people 1 Alpaca(special) @ £39) (Family Ticket 2 adults 2 kids (to 16yr) 2 Alpacas @ £72.00) (4 people 2 Alpacas@ £78) (1 Extra Walker £15) Cria walking prices are different see in calendar below
Children under 12 CANNOT walk an alpaca on their own, they must be accompanied by an adult. This will make up the 2 people 1 alpaca ticket
Covid19 / Cancellation Insurance
Worried about what would happen if you had to cancel at short notice? don't worry we have you covered. On check out you will have the option to pay £4.50 this will insure / cover you right up to 2 hours before your booking. So if you get a letter informing you that you need to self-isolate or someone in your party needs to self-isolate or you have an appointment just give us an email and we will cancel your booking and allow you a free re booking within 3 months. This insurance is not compulsory, however should you choose not to take it out, your booking will not be able to be cancelled.